Airtel Walk-in Drive 2018 | Data Field Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma | 30 May to 1 June 2018 | Chennai
Airtel Walk-in Drive 2018
Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. It operates in 16 countries across South Asia and Africa. Airtel provides GSM, 3G, 4G LTE and VoLTE mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel had also rolled out its VoLTE technology across eight telecom circles namely Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Karnataka, Chennai,Kolkata and Odisha in India and should roll out the technology in rest circles by end of August 2018. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest in the world with over 429 million subscribers. Airtel was named India’s second most valuable brand in the first ever Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP Plc.
Company Website: www.airtel.com
Positions: Data Field Engineer
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Cochin
- Education Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma (E&C).
- CCNA Certification is mandatory
- Freshers can also Walkin.
- 1-2 Years of experience in telecom industry.
- Hands on experience in IP technology to handle Ethernet circuits.
- Hands on experience in Router configuration and SHDSL modem configuration.
- Sound knowledge of Networking basics (CCNA certified preferable)
- Hands on experience in Data Products (PRI / ILP / LL / MPLS / IPLC) including high bandwidth Testing & troubleshooting.
- Regular interaction with the Business team and other cross-functional teams to fulfill the customer requirement.
- The person should willing to work 24/7 and night / Sunday shifts.
- Timely delivery (within SLA) of Service Delivery and service assurance.
Date: 30th May to 1st June 2018
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti Service Center.
Contact Person: Sanjeev
- Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is a must.
- Only Male Candidates Preferable.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link: