Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019 Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | 2nd Feb 2019
ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DRIVE 2019
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Company Name: Accenture
Official Website: www.accenture.com
Job Profile: IT Operations Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Event Date: Saturday, 2nd Feb 2019
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 31st Jan 2019
- BE/ B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in the academic year 2018.
- An aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation.
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining.
- A maximum 1-year gap in education between 10th and graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate’s ability in problem-solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm, and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred.
- Passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain.
- Flexibility to work in 24×7 shifts
- Must be flexible to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and/or delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Interview Locations: Bangalore/ Bhubaneswar/ Coimbatore/ Kolkata/ Pune/ Delhi
Last Date to Apply: 31st January 2019
Interested & eligible candidates should apply on the following link before the last date:
Click Here To Apply