Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 and Accenture careers for freshers 2022
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023, Accenture careers for freshers for the position Associate Software Engineer
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc Graduate – 2022,2023 batch graduates across India locations are eligible.
The details of Accenture off campus Drive 2023,2022 are given below.
Accenture Careers, Accenture Jobs Details are mentioned below:
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc
Salary: 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
- Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Trainee (2023 Batch)
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)
|Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)
|Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Process & Accenture careers:
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Documents Required for Accenture Careers & Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023:
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
For More Details and Apply Link Click below