Accenture Off Campus Drive 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 2017 Batch | Across India
Accenture Off Campus Drive
Accenture Off Campus Event 2018:
Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd planned to conduct off campus drive through elitmus to hire post of Application Development Associate.The more detail about Accenture off campus given below.
Job Role:- Application Development Associate
Branch(Discipline):- All Streams
Year of Passing:-2017
Experience Required:- Entry Level(Freshers)
Salary(CTC):- Best in Industry
Job Location:- Across India
Last Date to Apply:- 4 January 2018
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017.
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process – Maharashtra colleges.
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process – non-Maharashtra college.
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture.
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus?
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture drive can apply for this position in online latest by 4 January 2018