Accenture Off Campus drive 2016 For Freshers On 14 Jul 2016 @ Across India
Company Name: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Experience: 0-1 years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Job Role: Associate IT Operations – Level 12 [16
Skills: Communication Skills
JOB Location: Gurgaon, Pune, Kolkata
Last Date to Apply: 14 Jul 2016
Event date: 16 Jul 2016
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. To Check Accenture india work culture
- IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) from 2016 batch.
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree (Irrespective of the region).
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs.
- Gap year: A Maximum of 1 year gap in education.
- Good pH score.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Event: 16th July – Delhi
- Only Candidates who can join immediately (as early as 28th July), need to apply. You should have your final results as on date of joining and would need to produce an internet copy of 8th semester marksheet alongCandidates who do not expect to have their results and internet marksheets by above date will be considered for future drives
Fixed component: Rs 290,323
Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential : 8.5%
Annual Total earning potential: Rs 315,000