Accenture Hiring Freshers As IT Professionals Employee Referral On Apr 2016 @ Across India
|Qualification||BE / BTech / MCA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||22 Apr 2016|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities acrossindustries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Accenture is recruiting experienced IT Professionals of 2015 Batch BE / BTech / MCA candidates through Employee Referral. Candidates with experience of more than 2 months are eligible to apply for the position of Associate Software Engineer.
- The Technology Controls Analyst, operatingIndia, is part of the EMEA Technology Controls team and has three main areas of responsibility.
Firstly the analyst will provide tracking and reporting capability to support the activities of the Regulatory Risk team, performing analysis of data and producing monthly reports. In addition the role will provide administrative support to the team, creating and maintaining standard templates, organising initial meetings for regulatory engagement and producing draft documentation.
- The second key responsibility is to provide analytical support to the Location Control Assessment (LCA) team. The assessment process requires large volumes of data to be reviewed, analysed and matched across data sets to identify exceptions and create summary reports for the assessors.
The candidate will identify opportunities to develop tools and processes to streamline the LCA process and drive efficiencies.
- The third key aspect of the role is to drive and execute the EMEA Legal Entity (LE) refresh process.
This process leverages data sets across the firm and creates a view as to which systems are used in each of the countries and legal entities that make up the EMEA region. Additionally the role will drive the implementation of a governance framework for the “attestation” process and ensure LE data quality is maintained acrossregions.
- Success requires a combination of organisational and execution skills, data analysis and manipulation, project experience and experience with the Microsoft Excel, Access and optionally SQL server.
- Year of Passing : 2015 Batch only
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA
- Specialization :Branches
- Percentage Criteria : Minimum 60% (55% + for Maharashtra Colleges ) and above in Highest Degree ( BE / BTech / MCA )
- Experience Required : 2 Months+
- Candidates with 2-11 months of IT experience working with Tier 1 or Tier 2 or Tier 3 organizations (2015 pass outs.)
- Gaps in Education : Not more than 1 year (no gap during engineering)
- Notice Period : 0 to 30 days
- Strong Communication Skills
How to refer (for Accenture Employees )
- If your referral’s profile matches the above criteria, log on to https://employeereferrals.accenture.com
- Search for the opening: [Group Title – Freshers] [Level – 12] [Location – Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune]
- Fill inthe mandatory details and upload your referral’s resume.
- Once the resume is successfully uploaded, you will receive an auto-generated email with a unique candidate identification (CID) number for the candidate.
- You can use the CID number to track the status of your referral.
- Note: The referral bonus is not applicable for this hiring.