Accenture Freshers Recruitment Drive Hiring As Application Support Engineer For BE/ B.Tech |Across India
Accenture Freshers Recruitment Drive Hiring As Application Support Engineer For BE/ B.Tech
About Accenture: Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbours. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Job Profile: Application Support Engineer
Official Website: www.accenture.com
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE
Role Description :
- Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Must Have Skills :Business Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
Key Responsibilities :
- Business Analysis, Business Requirements Definition, Business Solution Design, Functional Specification Acceptance Criteria, and Acceptance Test Plan and Management solutions for delivery of change projects and minor enhancements.
- Defining, prioritising, and documenting business requirements in line with IT solutions, IT direction, and target portfolio architecture.
- Working with IT partners and third party suppliers to ensure that solutions meet business needs, including testing.
Technical Experience :
- Applying available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way, and contributing to Shell BA best practices.
- Manages the selection/creation of relevant scenarios for testing and ensures that tests reflect realistic operational business conditions.
- Follow and implement the Shell Information Risk Management policies and procedures
- Assisting in the preparation of investment proposals in close cooperation with the business and IT stakeholders Risk Management
Professional Attributes :
- Exp BA, BA – IT change Management, IT Project Management especially with Shell
- Familiar with a range of analysis, modelling, and design methods knowledge of IT standards, applications, and trends.
- Exp in communicating and partnering with stakeholders
Educational Qualification :
- Professional certification eg. IIBA certification CCBA/CBAP or PMI-PBA is a plus
Additional Information :
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, rapidly changing environment.
- Ready for shifts.