ABB Off Campus Drive for Associate Project Engineer | Full Time | Apply Here !!
ABB Recruitment drive 2023: ABB is hiring Associate Project Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the ABB off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About ABB Company :
Qualcomm was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
ABB Recruitment 2023:
|Associate Project Engineer
|up to ₹6 LPA*
|Last date to apply
ABB Job Responsibilities:
- Collecting the input documents from customer, maintaining it in server and referring Document Control Index (DCI) for proper documents
- Supporting FAT and closing punch points before material dispatch
- Verifying of Bill of Material at site, power on as per SAT procedure and power on check list
- Completing of punch points, providing input to hardware team for preparing as built documents and coordinating with customer for site activity
- Developing graphics as per the P and ID’s, logics development as per the customer documents and preparing IO list
- Coordinating with customer for site activity, commissioning activity, conducting SAT at the customer’s site and compiling to ABB HSE policy
ABB Eligibility Criteria:
- BE or B Tech in Chemical or Electrical or Electronics and Instrumentation
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in industries like instrumentation, oil and gas, advance blending controls and paint
- Hands on experience in Engineering and Commissioning in Industrial or Process Automation
- Exposure of products like DCS or PLC
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Double Click to Apply !!